Saturday 26 March 2011

three Musketeers trailer





God dammit, this is another one of those movies which was really one of those I personally wanted, an old school swashbuckler. Something I just really really wanted. But this honestly looks like shit.

The high light for me differently is that it seems like Orlando Bloom is going to play an over the top villain, something I have never seen before but actually have wanted to see for quite a while.


Fortunately, as to make up for this. The new pirates trailer looks awesome and like the movie I actually do want to see this movie.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, there aren't enough swashbuckling movies out there. But Orlando Bloom as the villain? He’s a babyface! That’s why he’s always been typecasted as a selfless heroic paladin type.

    I really hate this trailer, the first half is mostly just black screen.

    ReplyDelete